Teak is a beautiful tropical hardwood that is renowned for its durability and its water resistance. Teak is commonly used in the construction of boats due to its durable properties. Kannoa has taken this gorgeous wood and applied it to the Cali Armchair. The chair features a contemporary frame style that showcases the intricate grain in the wood. The cushions are made from Sunbrella fabrics which boasts fade resistance and water resistance.
Please note: The frame, being natural teakwood, will require little to no care when left outdoors and over time will fade to a beautiful silver-gray color. The process will take roughly 9 months to finish. To clean the wood, you can use a solution of 4 parts dish or laundry detergent and 1-part water with bleach use a sponge or soft bristle brush and rinse all the detergent off when finished. Water spots and discoloration may form but the it will even out as the furniture fades. If you wish to maintain the original color of the furniture, a coating of teak conditioner must be applied every 2-3 months but can cause mold and mildew growth or irregular coloring.
- Made from sustainably harvested Teak wood
- Naturally water resistant
- Includes cushions made from Sunbrella fabric
- Cushions available in several colors
- Chair is given a natural oil finish that showcases the exotic colors and grain of the wood
- Dimensions: W25¼" D27" AH26" 45LBS.
- CAL101 Cali Teakwood Armchair W25¼" D27" AH26" 45LBS.
- CAL102 Cali Teakwood Loveseat W48" D27" AH26" SH16" 55LBS
- CAL103 Cali Teakwood Sofa W69" D27" H33" SH16" AH26" 45LBS.
- CAL501 Cali Teakwood Side Table W15¾" D15¾" H18" 19LBS.
- CAL502 Cali Teakwood Coffee Table W22" D42" H10½" 30LBS.
Available Model Numbers: