- What do you need to start my quote?
While we still contact you after your request to verify all the information you provide, it still helps us to know how many of the items you are looking for, the name of your property (or your name if it’s a residential address), and we’ll need at minimum to know the city, state, and zip in order for us to give you freight in the estimate. If applicable, we will need to know the billing address as well.
- How does the quote process work?
After you find a product that you would like a quote on, you can either fill out the request for a quote form, or you can call us at 888-642-2226. After we receive your request, your sales representative will ask for quantities, colors, as well as a shipping address so that they can assemble a quote that will include the cost of your items, the cost of shipping, as well as any applicable fees or taxes that the products may have. After we have the information together, we will email or fax you your estimate.
- My quote says under shipping that it is “Standard Delivery Only”, what does this mean?
This means that your quote only includes the charge of the driver bringing your item to your property, the driver will place the furniture at the edge of the trailer and that is it, you will need to arrange to have staff on site to help remove the items from the truck. The driver DOES NOT move your furniture into place or help with unboxing and setup of your furniture. You do have the option of Lift Gate Service and Call Before Delivery Service. These services do cost extra. With Lift Gate Service, the driver will use the truck’s Lift Gate and lower your items to the ground from the back of the truck. If you choose to purchase Call Before Delivery Service, the shipping company will call when your items arrive at your local distribution center and will set up an appointment to have your furniture delivered to you at your convenience. While it is optional, we do strongly recommend this service so that you can schedule staff to be available to assist in the delivery. Items such as benches and picnic tables will automatically have the Lift Gate Service and Call Before Delivery added to your estimate, it is required due to the size and weight of these items. These fees are not charged by ET&T Distributors, the fees are charged by the shipping companies. If you decline these services and only want the standard delivery, sign off on the line in the shipping portion of your estimate. By declining, the customer does incur all responsibility of the items being unloaded and any additional fees that may be charged for use of lift gate that was not quoted.
- I am a commercial property, why does my estimate have a residential delivery fee?
Some commercial properties are still classified as residential locations due to their being located within a residential area. This fee applies any time the driver has to move his truck through a residential area. This is not charged by ET&T Distributors, this is a fee charged by the freight carriers.
- How will my items ship?
A majority of our items will ship via freight carriers directly from the manufacturer. Smaller items such as parts, replacement slings, and umbrellas will be shipped via UPS or Fed-ex from the manufacturer.
- How long will it take for me to get my items?
Each manufacturer is different with their lead times. Once you sign the estimate and send it over to us, we begin to process your order. Normally once the order is processed, it will take 24-48 hours once payment is received and the order placed for us to get an estimated ship date. Upon us getting the estimated ship date, we email this information to you. Once the order is shipped, we will track the order and provide updates to you. Please bear in mind that the date is only an estimate, the shipping time will vary.
- What do I do if my items are damaged during shipping?
When your items arrive, you should open and inspect them BEFORE signing the receipt. If you are unable to inspect them when they arrive, write “Subject to Inspection” on the receipt and sign it. You have 48 hours to inspect your items and report any damages, after that period, the manufacturer has a right to cancel your warranty and deny your claim. If you inspect the items before signing for the delivery and you find a damaged item, DO NOT ACCEPT THE ITEM. You don’t have to refuse the entire shipment, only the damaged item or items. If you do this, write on the drivers delivery receipt: “Customer has refused items due to damages.” Sign the receipt and date it. ONCE AGAIN DO NOT ACCEPT THE DAMAGED ITEM OR ITEMS. Take pictures of the damage and send this to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin the damage claim process.
- My items are damaged and I want to make a warranty claim, what do I do?
What we will need from you is to take pictures of the damaged item including close ups of the damage that occurred. We will also need to know how the damage occurred for us to be able to find the best course of action. Send this information to email@example.com to begin the claims process.
- Can you ship outside of the Continental U.S.?
We are able to sell to customers outside of the lower 48 states, however to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, The Caribbean, or anywhere else outside of the continental United States, you will need to arrange for a freight forwarder to handle the final leg of shipping to your property.
- Is your furniture commercial grade?
Yes all of our furniture is commercial grade and designed for a high stress environment.
- Does your furniture have any warranties?
Yes our furniture is covered under manufacturer’s warranties with a few exceptions. Custom Slings, Crank Umbrellas, swivels, and rocker furniture are not covered under warranty.
- What is your furniture made of?
Our furniture is made from either commercial grade resin or extruded aluminum. Slings are made from textilene or sunbrella fabric, both of which are sturdy fabrics and capable of lasting under a lot of use and sitting in the sun all day. Commercial grade resin isn’t like the plastic chairs you get from other stores, it’s a heavy duty material that is much sturdier and won’t fade, chip, or rust when out on your pool deck or patio. Our aluminum frames are powder coated which provides a protective coating that won’t chip, rust, or peel from the frame. We also carry a variety of furniture made from recycled plastic such as benches, Adirondack chairs, and picnic tables.
- How do I clean my furniture?
The method of cleaning your furniture will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and your rep can send instructions upon request. Here are instructions from some of our major brands:
- Resin Furniture: Resin furniture only requires mild soap and water cleaning. DO NOT USE ANY HARSH CHEMICALS OR SOLVANTS. For most fabric stains, spot clean with soap and lukewarm water, rinse thouroughly, and let dry.
- Aluminum Strap: For frames and vinyl, clean with a mild dish soap and water, rinse, and let dry. To help prevent staining and discoloration from body oils and sun lotion, give the vinyl straps a coat of turtle wax once a month. Avoid using abraisive chemicals or brushes.
- Aluminum Sling: Since sling materials vary from pattern to pattern, please ask your rep for more information. Typically you can spot clean with a mild soap and water solution. Rinse clean and allow to air-dry completely. For stubborn stains, use a fabric spot cleaner and scrub with a soft sponge. Rinse with clean water and allow to air-dry thoroughly.
- Cushions: Do NOT remove the cover from a cushion under any circumstance, it will loose its shape. Stains on a cushion should be wiped off with a damp sponge immediately to prevent discoloration, however, should staining occur, follow the same instructions for slings. Some cushion fabrics may require additional steps, so refer to your representative for more information.
- Umbrellas: Brush off any loose dirt, make a solution of ¼ Cup of mild dish soap per gallon of water and gently work in with a sponge or soft bristle brush, make sure fabric absorbs soapy water. Rinse thoroughly until soap is removed and allow to air dry. If you purchase an umbrella with a tilt mechanism and it locks up, spraying the mechanism and the button on the mechanism with Silicon Spray and wiggling them back and forth will loosen it up.
- Wicker: Wicker can be cleaned with mild dish soap and water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air-dry. DO NOT USE ABRAISIVE CHEMICALS OR BRUSHES.
- Thermoplastic Picnic Tables and Benches: Thermoplastic can be cleaned with a pressure washer and a low power nozzle. For graffiti, saturate the stain in WD-40 and wipe clean with a soft rag or sponge. Scratches in the thermoplastic can typically be repaired by using a heat gun. For bad gouges, patch kits can be purchased.
- Do you sell more than pool furniture?
Yes, we carry a wide variety of indoor furniture, commercial umbrellas, shade structures, site amenities, hammocks, even playground structures and dog parks!
- Do you have a showroom that we can see?
Unfortunately we do not at this time have a showroom, but we do have a catalog that outlines all our major brands and would be happy to send you one via email or mail you a physical copy. Call us today and we will arrange for you to receive our catalog.
- What if my frames are still good but I need new straps or slings, do you sell those?
We do offer restrapping service but at this time we can only offer this service for the Central Florida area. We do offer replacement slings for Grosfillex and Windward sling furniture, however we can only sell these if you have bought the furniture from us. Restrapping and replacement slings are non-returnable, non-refundable, and not covered under warranty. Lead times vary and can be affected by your choice of color, if the fabric is back-ordered, and if it is currently the busy season. Ordering new slings can take up to 4 weeks or more.
- Do you sell to the public?
Yes we do sell to residential customers though there may be additional fees that apply. Ask your representative for more information as the fees vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Is there a minimum quantity that I have to order?
No, we have no minimum order requirements though some manufacturers do charge a minimum order fee. Ask your representative for more information about these fees.
- Why is there no pricing on your website or in your Catalog?
Since we are a distributor, we deal directly with the manufacturers. Because of this, pricing is determined by a variety of factors such as: Quantities ordered, whether or not the item is a stock or custom item, if you are getting items that have an upcharge, and how far they need to ship