The biggest problem with public grills is safely disposing of the hot ash when finished. Well this is no longer an issue with the Hot Coal Receptacle. Made from concrete that is reinforced with steel and a steel door and grate allow the receptacle to safely hold hot coals and ash to allow them to cool. Add this to your outdoor grilling area today!
- Rebar reinforced concrete construction
- Removable steel grate on top to sift insulating ash away from the hot coals to allow them to cool.
- Steel door on the back to allow easy emptying of the receptacle
- Available in Dove Gray, Sand Tan, and Light brown with your choice of 3 finishes:
- Perma stone
- Light Sand Blast
- 30 Gallon Capacity
- Holes in bottom to allow water to drain out.
- Includes a 12" Square Hot Ash Only sign
Available Model Numbers: