Model GS-5 is a unique concept in outdoor cooking - combining a charcoal
grill with a work table to create one convenient Grill Station. No need for
separate installations of a grill on a post and a utility table. Now it’s
all in one!
- Rugged Construction: 1-5/8 in. OD steel pipe end frames with welded-on brace and top frame bracket. Diagonal braces ensure a rigid, stable structure. Top frame is 1-1/2 in. steel angle, welded into single component.
- Frame Finish: Hot dip galvanized is standard. Colorful powder coat paint is optional.
- Table Top: Built with (5) 2” x 10” (nom.) x 20 inch long planks, plus (1) grill mount plate. Choose lumber, colorful recycled plastic or aluminum planks for the table top.
- Footprint: Model GS-5 Grill Station is 22-1/2 inches wide by 64 inches long (nom.) overall outside dimensions.
- Work Space: 20 inches wide by 48 inches long (when grill is at one end).
- Work Height: Table height = 30-1/2 inches; Grill height = 36 inches to bottom of firebox (charcoals). Cooking grate height will vary depending on grill model chosen.
- Grill Mount: The grill can be installed at either end or in the center. (Note: a center location will reduce table top space to 2 planks per side.) The theft proof swivel attachment allows the grill to rotate 360 degrees for maximum cooking control.
- Grill Choices: The charcoal grill is sold separately. Any of the following Pilot Rock grill Models will sit on the Grill Station: Model ASW-20-2, A-20-2, B-24-2, EC-26/S-2, J-20-2, K-20-2, N-20-2, N-24-2, Q-20-2 or Q-24-2. (You can buy any of these grills without its standard base post B2.)
- Installation: Surface mount flanges on each frame leg. Anchor bolt kit #ANC3-4 for a concrete surface is included.
- Optional: Cover Caps, two-part aluminum caps to cover frame foot flanges. You will need (4) #CC-1 cover caps per Grill Station. The natural cast aluminum finish will match a hot dip galvanized frame finish. Or the caps will be powder coated to match the frame finish.