The Essentials Series Arm Chair is made from Durawood, which is a recycled plastic composite that provides the beauty of wood but without the headache. This collection is designed by Hammock Source
- Made of Durawood, which is an HDPE that is made from recycled milk jugs and plastic bottles.
- The molding process gives the chair the feel and look of real wood.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured with the same techniques that is used in the manufacturing of wooden furniture.
- All joints are mortise and tenon joints, which are extremely strong and durable
- Easy to clean with just dawn dish soap and water with a soft bristle brush
- Available in 16 colors
- Durawood material won't rot, splinter, peel, swell, or delaminate and won't absorb chemcals which makes it perfect for poolside environments
- Heavier and more rigid than wood, making it much stronger
- This piece will never need to be painted, sanded, or sealed
- All hardware is included and is made from marine grade 316 stainless steel which is the strongest grade available in commercial furniture.
- Optional footrests, cupholders, and wine glass holders available.
- Please Note: Assembly is required and you will need your own screwdriver, electric drill, and rubber mallet. The kit includes a square drill bit and an Allen key. Assembly will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
Available Model Numbers: