ET&T Distributor's All Weather-Water Treated Wood Fencing is heavy duty, commercial grade, pressure-treated pine, all built on site, custom-made for your back yard. Hot-dipped rink shanked galvanized nails. Rink shanked so they hold the boards from warping and hot-dipped galvanized, so they do not rust. We do not use pre-made sections so we can follow the contour of the yard, use commercial grade wood, and control the quality of the wood we are using.
- Gate posts are a 4"x6"x10' which are 4' in the ground and set in concrete.
- Gate hardware is commercial grade.
- Top choice pressure-treated pine comes with a lifetime warranty against rot, decay, and termites.
- Olympic Water Treatment
- We apply water treatment to the fence first time at no cost to the customer.
- Water will bead up on the fence and run off.
- Prevents warping, splitting, cracking, and fading.
ET&T’s Wood Fencing is LOW-MAINTENANCE! We recommend spraying the fence once a year and we offer that service. Our office will call the customer in a year to remind them and let them know what the cost is over the phone.
ET&T’s built on-site wood fence is the number 1 in quality in product & installation and comes with a 20-year warranty.
Call today for your FREE estimate with Installation